Breckenridge Escape Room
Spend a day warming up your mind and your body with a winter themed escape room in Breckenridge.
Are You Up to the Challenge?
You’ve hit the slopes and exercised your body. Now it’s time to stretch out the mind and put your brainpower to the test at this Breckenridge resort.
Sometimes the most fun is waiting for you at the base of the mountain. Grab the whole family and enter a world unlike any other as you take on the challenge of saving a winter wonderland.
But, it’s not what you expect—the fate of winter is all up to you. Loki, the god of mischief, has stolen Ullr’s bow and arrow and, as a result, disrupted critical weather patterns across Midgard. You may know this mischievous god—you may even love him—but time is of the essence, and today he’s not your friend. By working as a team to discover clever clues, solve various puzzles, and accomplish challenging tasks, you may be able to locate Ullr’s bow, steal it back, and reclaim winter. Can you do it before time runs out and Loki causes mass destruction?
- $35 for owners
- $40 for non-owners
- Children under six years old are free (must be accompanied by a parent)
- Early Bird Special: $25 per person for the 9 a.m. room.
- Please arrive at the Activities Desk.
- All reservations are non-refundable within 24 hours.
- All bookings are for a private room.
- Minimum group size of 2, maximum group size of 8.
- Kids ages 16 years or under must have parental supervision.
- Customers will be charged for broken or missing items.
Don’t miss out on your chance to create joyful family memories while testing your cleverness and creativity. We believe in your ability to save winter!
There’s so much to do when you stay at the Grand Colorado on Peak 8. Begin your journey of making family memories that will last a lifetime—or at least until you do it all again next year.