Construction News and Notes
The transformation of North America’s #1 ski resort is nearly complete.
Breckenridge is open for the 2019/2020 ski season!
Things are really starting to progress as the construction crew continues to work towards completion.
- The Plaza and Terrace units have received final inspections from the town and furnishing are being installed.
- The Breckenridge Ski Resort Ski School, Ticket Office, and Retail Shop are complete, furnished, and are now open.
- The building Plaza, exterior, ice rink and escalator are complete.
- The aquatics area is complete.
- The Level 3 drywall is complete and the Level 4 drywall is being installed.
See Our Latest Progress Photos Below!
Winter is almost here and the construction crew is working hard. The residences and amenities are nearing completion and the stunning interface between the building and the Peak 8 base area is now open for skiing!
Bookmark this page to stay informed on updates to the base of Peak 8!
The Grand Colorado on Peak 8’s final building will be the epicenter of the Peak 8 experience. From new state-of-the art skier services to a public ice rink and Ullr Café, the Grand Colorado on Peak 8 will deliver an experience that is second to none. New amenities include:
MORE VALUE FOR OWNERS AND GUESTS
The addition of the Grand Colorado’s third building will further progress the revitalization of the Peak 8 base area, creating even more value for our owners and guests.
According to Mike Dudick, owner and CEO of BGV, “The completion of the core of the Peak 8 base area will provide a ski and guest experience in North America that is second to none, and BGV is excited to be part of that.”
Don’t miss out on your last chance to enjoy all the benefits of fractional ownership. Now is the time to start enjoying your Grand vacations at the Grand Colorado on Peak 8!