Letter from the Assistant General Manager
Ski season is here! The snow is coming and blanketing the Town of Breckenridge and Breck Ski Resort. With the lifts and trails open, we can also count on many fun and amazing activities within Summit County and all around us. Call our Concierge team at 970-547-8780 and they’ll help you plan your adventure.
The arrival of ski season also means sore muscles and the struggle to get back into shape for our winter activities. One way to make our bodies feel in tip-top shape is a visit to Infinity Spa. One of our many amazing therapists can help sooth your sore muscles and get you back out on the mountain the next day! Reach out to Infinity Spa at 970-547-8795 to hear about specials and availability for your next trip to town.
During the winter there is nothing better than coming up to Grand Colorado on Peak 8 and parking just steps from the slopes, taking some amazing powder-filled runs, and finishing it off by relaxing in the hot tubs. Below are a couple of reminders to our owners about Day Use Policies and etiquette at the resort.
- The revised Day Use policy requires Owners with a parking reservation to cancel by 7 p.m. the night prior to arrival if they do not plan to use it. If Owners do not cancel by 7 p.m. the night prior, we will cancel all future Day Use reservations that are already booked and assess a 14-day Day Use restriction preventing the Owner from booking any additional reservations for 14 days. This helps us get as many Owners as possible up to property to enjoy the amazing amenities. Thank you for your understanding and help in this process.
- Owners must remain present during the use of Resort Privileges and therefore cannot leave any guests unattended at any time.
- Please be kind and dispose of any trash in receptacles located throughout property.
- Reserving tables in the pool area is not permitted. Please utilize the on-property lockers and cubbies for storage.
Building 3 Update
- The Plaza and Terrace units have received final inspections from the town and furnishing are being installed.
- The Breckenridge Ski Resort Ski School, Ticket Office, and Retail Shop are complete, furnished, and are now open.
- The building Plaza, exterior and escalator are complete.
- The aquatics area is complete.
- The Level 3 drywall is complete and the Level 4 drywall is being installed.
- Ullr Café is coming along nicely, with a mid December target opening.
- Ice Rink construction is complete, with a mid December target opening.
Grand Colorado on Peak 8, Assistant General Manager