Spring Activities—What to do in Breckenridge
Written By: Tianna Terrell 3/11/22
Temperatures are getting warmer, days are getting longer, and the snow is still here! Spring in Breckenridge is quite literally one of the best times to come visit. There are many indoor and outdoors activities that will guarantee a fun and fulfilling day! Soak up the sun and enjoy all the perks that this unique town has to offer.
- Sitting behind IScream Gealato shop, what better way to reward yourself after a muscle-exuberating axe throwing session than with delicious homemade gelato?
- Tubing hill: $32–$36/hr/person
- Take the magic carpet up to the top of the hill and experience tubing on a whole new level. You can choose between varying lanes depending on the steepness—the perfect adventure for all ages!
- Traditional sledding hill: FREE
- Take the more traditional route and set your own speed on the sledding hill. Bring your own sled and enjoy endless runs down the hill for free!
- Beginner ski & ride hill: lift tickets $40/person
- If you or anyone in your family are just learning how to ski and want to save money on lift tickets, the Frisco Adventure Park is the perfect learning area. All-day lift tickets are $40, not including rental equipment.
- Sleigh rides: $49/person
- Take a scenic sleigh ride around the Frisco Peninsula. This magical sleigh ride will leave you feeling as if you are in a Hallmark movie.
- Frisco Nordic Center:
- Ditch your wide skis for long skinny ones. Try Nordic Skiing and experience breathtaking views in yet another unique way. Choose between skate-skiing, classic cross-country skiing, and snowshoeing to venture around miles of alpine terrain.
Enjoy a Meal and Drinks With a Front-Row View:
- Robbie’s Tavern
- Situated at the base of Peak 8, Robbie’s is most famously known for their Bloody Mary’s. It’s the perfect spot to hang out and take a break from skiing or just enjoy a nice meal and drinks.
- Seven’s Restaurant
- Located at the base of Peak 7, Sevens offers indoor and outdoor seating. Be sure to make a reservation if you plan on eating inside. Outside on the patio, you will sometimes find a DJ playing some great tunes to really give a beach-day feel in Breckenridge.