We’ve got everything from guided hikes, bike & brewery tours, wine tasting, live music and Epic Discovery going on! Check it all out.
Friday, July 14
- Lomax Gulch Mine Site & Gold Panning | 11 am – 4 pm | Lomax Gulch Mine | Mine site – Free, Gold Panning – $10/person
- High Line Railroad Park | 11 am – 4 pm | 189 Boreas Pass Road | Free | Info
- NRO Presents Topilow Pops! A 40 Year Celebration | 7:30 pm | Riverwalk Center | $30-45, Students $10
Saturday, July 15
- The Motet with Festival String Quartet | 7:30 pm | Riverwalk Center | $28 advance / $32 day of show
- Epic Discovery Park | All Day | Base of Peak 8 | Rock climbing, zip-lining, roller coasters, alpine slide and more! | Tickets
Sunday, July 16
- Breckenridge Sunday Market | 9 am – 2 pm | Featuring a selection of handcrafted and homegrown items. live music, and artist creations | The Village at Breckenridge | Info
- Make your own bloody mary bar OR Sunday Mimosa special (an entire bottle of champagne and juice for $12) | All Day | BoLD Restaraunt | Info
- Craft Beer Tasting Flights | All Day | Broken Compass Brewing
- Fat Bike Brewery Tour | All Day | Fat bike around town and end the ride at Broken Compass for a brew! | Ridden. | Info
Discover fun in Breckenridge! Go beyond EPIC this summer and have some family fun at the new & improved Epic Discovery Fun Park on Peak 8. Click below for more details!