It’s “Sculpting Week” for the International Snow Sculpture Championships (ISSC). Swing by the Riverwalk Center and watch the artists at work! The Fire Arts Festival is also going on this weekend! There will be everything from fire sculptures to fire performances and DJ sets. Don’t miss out!
Tuesday-Saturday (January 24-28, 2017): Sculpting Week ISSC
- Sculpting begins on Tuesday, January 24 @ 11 am and ends Saturday, January 28 at 9 am
- Click here for more info on ISSC
Thursday-Sunday (January 26-29, 2017): Fire Arts Festival
- Multi-day exhibition with burning sculptures, fiery performances, DJ sets, workshops and more!
- Located throughout the Breckenridge Arts District
- Presented in conjunction with the ISSC
- Click here for the full schedule
Saturday, January 28, 2017: Junior Snow Sculpture
- Aged 9+ are welcome to learn how to sculpt snow!
- Instruction will be led by one of Breckenridge’s own artists and sculpting extraordinaire, Mauricio Meneses
- 11 am – 2 pm @ Main Street Station Plaza, 505 S Main St
- Click here to sign your little ones up!
Looking for lodging in Breckenridge? Look no further. Click here for the BEST deals in Breck, or check out our awesome special going on right now below!