International Snow Sculptures 2017!
Snow sculptures from Switzerland to France, Germany to Ukraine come to Breckenridge during the International Snow Sculptures Championships!
Snow sculptures from all over the world come to Breckenridge to compete in the Snow Sculpting Championships where 10-foot high snow blocks are sculpted into works of art! These ice sculptures are put on display for a week called “viewing week” where you can walk through this magical display and experience the beauty for yourself!
The Riverwalk Center in Breckenridge 150 West Adams Avenue Breckenridge, CO
Jan 24th – 28th 2017 – Starting with an official shot gun ceremony the competition begins! Sculptures start on January 24th at 11 a.m. Watch these blocks of snow transform into a magnificent showpieces and make sure to vote inside the Riverwalk center for your favorite ones! On January 28th awards will be announced at 2 p.m. for the winning team.
- The Fire Arts festival will start Jan 26th – 29th Click here for more information.
- The Riverwalk Center will feature the “Thaw Lounge+Music” where you can pick up mementos, learn the 25 years of snow sculpting history, warm-up and enjoy music!
- Voting will be held inside the “Thaw Lounge+Music” at the Riverwalk center from Jan 24th – Jan 28th.
- Free parking is available at the Airport Road parking lot. The Breckenridge free ride will shuttle this lot from 6:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- For videos and more information click here!