The Holiday Season is upon us and the whole town is lit up like a Christmas tree! Beautiful lights are everywhere in town, it really is a sight to see! If you and your family or friends are joining us in Breck this weekend, check out everything going on (besides skiing, of course!).
Friday, December 23:
- Ugly Sweater Paint Your Own Art Party | 6 – 9 pm | Ready, Paint, Fire! | 323 N Main St | $10
- Disco Ball Skate | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | Stephen C. West Ice Arena | 189 Boreas Pass Rd | $6-12
Saturday, December 24:
- Skate With Santa! | 1 – 3 pm | Stephen C. West Ice Arena | 189 Boreas Pass Rd | $8-14
- Historic Walking Tour & Victorian Tea | 1:30 – 3:30 pm | Breckenridge Welcome Center | 203 S Main St | $10-20
- Santa Visits A-Basin | 10 am | Arapahoe Basin, Dillon CO 80435
- Roman Catholic Christmas Eve Masses | 4 pm | Riverwalk Center | 150 W Adams Ave
Sunday, December 25:
- Historic Tours & Free Museums | All Day | Visit Breckenridge Welcome Center for more info
- Community Dinner | 6 pm | Father Dyer Church | 310 Wellington Rd
- Chanukah on Ice | 4 pm | Solaris Plaza | Vail, CO 81657
Looking for lodging in Breckenridge? Look no further. Click here for the BEST deals in Breck, or check out our awesome special going on right now by clicking below!