The Breckenridge Ski Season is officially in full swing AND Thanksgiving is right around the corner! So much to be grateful for! Check out everything happening this weekend.
Thursday, November 24:
- Turkey Day at Ready, Paint, Fire! | 10 am – 6 pm | 323 N Main St | $10
- Thanksgiving Meals at Select Restaurants | Time, Price, and Location Varies
Friday, November 25:
- She Loves Me – Champagne Opening | 7:30 – 9:30 pm | Breckenridge Theater |120 S Ridge St | $23-39
- Wine & Cheese Tasting | Between 12 – 9 pm | Breck Wine & Cheese | 304 S Main St
- Paint Your Own Art | 10 am | Ready, Paint, Fire! | 323 N Main St | $10
Saturday, November 26:
- Victorian Tour & Tea | 1:30 – 3:30 pm | Breckenridge Welcome Center | 203 S Main St | $10-20
- Breckenridge Distillery Tour | Every half hour during the day | Breckenridge Distillery | 1925 Airport Rd
- Wild West Tour | 10:30 am | The Dredge Restaurant | 180 W Jefferson | $15
Sunday, November 27:
- Public Skate | 1:15 – 3 pm | Stephen C. West Ice Arena | 189 Boreas Pass Rd | Prices Vary
Happy Thanksgiving! Click below for a Cornucopia of savings!