OPENING DAY IS THIS SATURDAY! It’s official, friends. Breckenridge Ski Resort will be open this Saturday at 9 am! Check out everything else happening this weekend.
Friday, November 18th:
- Disco Public Skate | 7:30 – 9 pm | Stephen C. West Ice Arena | 189 Boreas Pass Rd, Breckenridge CO
- Summit Ski Exhibit | 11 am – 3 pm | Breckenridge Heritage Alliance | 970-453-9767
- Wild West Tour | 10:30 am | The Dredge Restaurant | 180 W Jefferson, Breckenridge CO | $15
Saturday, November 19th:
- Breckenridge Ski Resort Opening Day | 9 am | Peak 8 Breckenridge
- Breckenridge Distillery Tour | Every half hour until 5:30 pm | Breckenridge Distillery | 1925 Airport Rd, Breckenridge CO
- Moose Jaw Anniversary Party | The John Trucelli Band plays live | Moose Jaw | 208 Main St, Frisco CO
- Line Dancing | 6:15 pm | Old Masonic Hall | 136 S Main St, Breckenridge CO
Sunday, November 20th:
- Canvas Painting Night |7 – 10 pm | Ready, Paint, Fire! | 323 N Main St | $35
- Wearable Art – Jewelry & Textiles | All Day | Arts Alive | 500 S Main St, Breckenridge CO
Need a place to stay while you’re up here? Check out our latest special below and stay for as low as $59 a night!