It’s official! Fall in Breckenridge is here; hues of yellow, orange and red are everywhere in sight! It is quite breathtaking. The weather has been mild and would be perfect for a hike or a mellow drive through the winding roads to appreciate the views. Head on up and check out everything else going on the Breck this weekend!
Friday, September 23rd:
- Behind Swinging Doors Saloon Tour | 5 pm | Breckenridge Welcome Center | 309 N Main St | Must be 21+
- Friday Night Flights | 5-9 pm | Breckenridge Wine and Cheese | 304 S Main St | $15
Saturday, September 24th:
- A Motown Memory Tribute with Ron Ivory and the One on One | 7:30 pm | Riverwalk Center | $25 GA, $35 VIP, $10 Child
- Historic Dredge Boat Hike | 10 am | B & B Trailhead | French Gulch Rd | $20 Adult, $15 Child
Sunday, September 25th:
- Bluegrass & BBQ | 5 pm | Eagles Nest Community Center, Silverthorne CO | Fundraiser for the new Silverthorne Performing Arts Center
- Ghostly Tales | 7 pm | 208 E Lincoln Ave | $15
Fall in love with Breckenridge! Stay at the DoubleTree for only $49 per night! Click below for more details.