There are tons of fun things to do this weekend in the high country including the 15th Annual Breckenridge Main Street Art Festival, Breckenridge Food & Wine, and a concert with the Indigo Girls! Check out the highlights happening in Breck this weekend below.
Friday, July 29th:
- July 29-31st – 15th Annual Breckenridge Main Street Art Festival | 5 pm | Wellington and East Sawmill Parking Lots | Wellington Road, Breckenridge CO | Free
- Behind Swinging Doors Saloon Tour | 5 pm | Breckenridge Welcome Center | 203 S Main St, Breckenridge CO | $15
- Fantastic Family Friday | 3 – 7 pm | Breckenridge Recreation Center | 880 Airport Rd, Breckenridge CO | $6.25
- Late Night, Date, Night, Create Night! | 7 – 10 pm | Ready, Paint, Fire! | 323 N Main St, Breckenridge CO | Free
Saturday, July 30th:
- Breckenridge Food & Wine | 2 – 6 pm | Main Street Station Plaza | 505 S Main St, Breckenridge CO | $40
- Indigo Girls – Concert | 7:30 – 10 pm | Riverwalk Center | 150 W Adams Ave, Breckenridge CO | $54-74
Sunday, July 31st:
- Breckenridge History – Museums | 11 am – 3 pm | Breckenridge Welcome Center | 203 S Main St, Breckenridge CO
- Breckenridge Summer Fun Park | All Day | Base of Peak 8 | Price Varies
Looking for somewhere to stay in Breckenridge? Check out our newest lodging special and stay at the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 and get TWO Adventure Passes to the Breckenridge Summer Fun Park for FREE! Click below to learn more.