What are you doing this weekend? Get away for a day or two and check out all these fun events happening in Breckenridge!
Friday, May 20th:
- Behind Swinging Doors Saloon Tour | 5 pm | Breckenridge Welcome Center | 203 S. Main St. | $15 | 21+ only
- Cody Wayne | Live Music | 9 pm | The Historic Brown Hotel | 208 N Ridge St, Breckenridge CO
- “Passion for Powder” | Art Show | Arts Alive | 500 S. Main St, La Cima Mall, Breckenridge CO
- The 5th Annual Breckenridge Bridal Bash | May 20th-22nd | Breckenridge CO
Saturday, May 21st:
- Broken Compass Brewing Company 2nd Anniversary Party | Kegs & eggs, live music, Moe’s BBQ and specialty beer tappings every two hours! | 10 am – 11:30 pm | Broken Compass Brewing | 68 Continental Ct, Breckenridge CO
- Zuma Road | Live Music | 9 pm | The Historic Brown Hotel | 208 N Ridge St, Breckenridge CO
- Swimwear Parade on Skis | Ski down “Sundance” at 1 pm with your swimsuit on and parade into the Base Area | Live music from 1-4 | Arapahoe Ski Area
- Shakin’ at The Basin With The Railsplitters | Live Music | 1-4 pm | Arapahoe Basin Base Area
Sunday, May 22nd:
- Ghostly Tales – Historical Walking Tour | 7 pm | 180 W. Jefferson, Breckenridge CO | $15
- Escape Room Breckenridge | Various Times & Days | Click Here for More Info | Price Varies
Click here for information on discounted lodging in Breckenridge, or check out our flash sale below! Stay in Breckenridge for only $50 a night!