It’s beginning to look a lot like… Spring! It looks like we are going to have some nice days this week! Get some spring skiing in!
Friday, March 4th:
- Wine & Cheese Tasting | 5 – 9 pm | Breckenridge Wine & Cheese | 304 S Main St, Breckenridge CO | Try any three ½ glasses for $15!
- Canvas Painting Party | 7 – 10 pm | Ready, Paint, Fire! | 323 N Main St, Breckenridge CO | $35
- National Geographic Live – K2: Danger and Desire on the Savage Mountain | 7:30 pm |Riverwalk Center | 150 W Adams Ave, Breckenridge CO | $25-35
Saturday, March 5th:
- Escape Room Breckenridge | Time varies depending on which game you play | 233 S Ridge St, Breckenridge CO
- Met Opera Live in HD: Manon Lescaut, Puccini | 10:55 am | Finkel Auditorium, CMC | 107 Denison Placer Rd, Breckenridge CO | $10-20
- Breckenridge Recreation Center Activities | BMC Saturday Mini Camp, Drop in tennis clinic, Rock climbing clinics | All Day | 150 Ski Hill Rd, Breckenridge CO
Sunday, March 6th:
- Concert: The Revivalists | 7 piece rock band from New Orleans | 7:30 pm | Riverwalk Center | 150 W Adams Ave, Breckenridge CO | $20-25
- Historic Breckenridge: Museums | Barney Ford Victorian Home, Edwin Carter Discovery Center, & the Summit Ski Exhibit | All day 11 – 3 pm
Looking for discounted lodging for your ski trip? Look no further. Click here for the best deals in town! Check out our end of season blowout and save up to 40% on lodging and lift tickets!