Are you heading up to Breckenridge this Thanksgiving? The slopes are open, the snow is wonderful, and the weather is beautiful. Check out these events and activities going on this Thanksgiving weekend.
Thursday, Nov 26th:
- Thanksgiving Dinners | All Day | Various Locations | Breckenridge CO
Friday, Nov 27th:
- Ice Skating | 1:15 – 3 pm & 4 – 6 pm | Stephen C. West Ice Arena | 189 Boreas Pass Road, Breckenridge CO
- Late Night at Ready Paint Fire | 7 – 10 pm | Ready Paint Fire | 323 N Main St, Breckenridge CO
- A Christmas Story | 7 pm | Riverwalk Center | 150 W Adams Ave, Breckenridge CO | Prices Vary
Saturday, Nov 28th:
- Holiday Gift Bazaar | 12 – 4 pm | Art Supply Breckenridge |201 S Ridge St, Breckenridge CO
- Silversmithing – Mountain Pendant | 12 – 4 pm | Breckenridge Creative Arts – Hot Shop | 123 S Ridge St, Breckenridge CO | $55
- Canvas Painting Party | 7 – 10 pm | Ready Paint Fire | 323 N Main St, Breckenridge CO | $35
- Under a Blood Red Sky – The U2 Tribute | 7:30 pm | Riverwalk Center |150 W Adams Ave, Breckenridge CO | $30-45
Sunday, Nov 29th:
- Glass Fusing | Any time between 12 – 6 pm | Ready Paint Fire |323 N Main St Breckenridge CO | $35
- Historic Tour | 1:30 – 3 pm | Breckenridge Welcome Center | 203 S Main St, Breckenridge CO | $5-10
Click below for the best lodging deals in Breckenridge over the Holidays!