Didn’t make it up here for opening weekend? Don’t worry! There are tons of activities and events going on this weekend including ski movie premiers, yoga workshops, and Thanksgiving pottery classes!
Friday, Nov 20th:
- Tour of Historic Saloons | 5 – 6:30 pm | Breckenridge Welcome Center | 203 S Main St, Breckenridge CO | $15
- Digital Photography Workshop | 6 – 8 pm | Randall Barn | 114 Washington Ave, Breckenridge CO | $35
Saturday, Nov 21st:
- Yoga & Film Event: Yoga is a Transformational Journey | 9 – 11:30 am | Breckenridge Grand Vacations Community Center: Hopeful Discovery Room | 103 S Harris St, Breckenridge CO | $15
- Met Opera Live in HD: Berg’s Lulu | 10:30 am | Colorado Mountain College | $20-Adult, $16-Senior, $10-Child
- Ski Movie Premier: The Golden Age | 6:30 – 10:30 pm | Riverwalk Center | 150 W Adams Ave, Breckenridge CO |$10-Advance, $15-Door
- Ghostly Tales: Ghost Tour | 7 pm | Meet Outside the Dredge Restaurant | 180 W Jefferson Ave, Breckenridge CO | $18-Adult, $10-Child
Sunday, Nov 22nd:
- Turkey Day Pottery Class | 3 – 6 pm | Ready, Paint, Fire! | 323 N Main St, Breckenridge CO | $30
- A Christmas Story | 6 pm | Riverwalk Center | 150 W Adams Ave, Breckenridge CO | Prices Vary
Do you like driving on I-70 in the dark when it’s snowing? Yeah, us neither. We’ve got some awesome lodging deals so you don’t have to! Click below for the best deals on lodging!