Fall Fest is here! Head up to Breckenridge this weekend for a day of family fun complete with bouncy castles, face painting, balloon art, and more! The weather has been absolutely beautiful lately, get the most out of these last nice days while you can. Be sure to also check out all of these other exciting activities and events to do while you’re up here!
Friday, Oct 16th:
- Breck Bike Bus | All Day | Breckenridge Mountain Lodge | 600 S Ridge St, Breckenridge CO| Prices Vary
- Climbing Club for Kids | 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm | Breckenridge Recreation Center | 880 Airport Rd, Breckenridge CO | $35 – $39
- Paranormal Tour | 6:00 pm | Breckenridge Heritage Alliance | 309 N Main St, Breckenridge CO | $15-Adult
Saturday, Oct 17th:
- Fall Fest | 11:00 am – 3:00 pm | Riverwalk Center | 150 W Adams Ave, Breckenridge CO
- Ice Skating | 9:00 am – 11:00 am | Stephen C. West Ice Arena | 189 Boreas Pass Rd, Breckenridge CO
- ATV Rentals | All Day | Fun For You Adventures | 1131 Dam Rd, Frisco CO | Prices Vary
- Met Opera: Verdi’s Otello | Colorado Mountain College | 107 Denison Placer Rd, Breckenridge CO | $20-Adult, $10-Child
- Breckenridge Distillery Tour | 11:00 am – 5:30 pm | Breckenridge Distillery | 1925 Airport Rd, Breckenridge CO
Sunday, Oct 18th:
- Scooter Rentals | All Day | Breck Scooters | 500 S Main St, Breckenridge CO | Prices Vary
- Edwin Carter Museum | 11:00 am – 3:00 pm | Edwin Carter Discovery Center | 111 N Ridge St, Breckenridge CO
- Barney Ford Victorian Home Museum | 11:00 am – 3:00 pm | Barney Ford Victorian Home | 111 E Washington Ave, Breckenridge CO
Break away for a while, grab your friends or family and get on up here! Click below for the best deals on lodging!