The weekend is closely approaching! With exciting jam packed activities and events going on like the USA Pro cycle Challenge & the Breckenridge International Festival of Arts, it will be a fun filled weekend to be in Breckenridge!
- USA Pro Cycling Challenge- Time Trials | 1:00 pm | Main Street, Breckenridge Colorado
- Women’s Stage 1 USA Pro Challenge | 10:45 am | Main Street, Breckenridge Colorado
- Live music- Los Lobos | 7:30 pm | Riverwalk Center, Breckenridge Colorado
- The Breckenridge International Festival of Arts| 9am – 9:30 pm | Breckenridge, Colorado
- The Breckenridge International Festival of Arts | 9am – 9:30 pm | Breckenridge, Colorado
- Book Signing- “Haunted Breckenridge” by Gail Westwood | 2-4pm | 226 South Main Street, Breckenridge, Co
- Portrait Paintings | 3-7 pm | 201 South Ridge St, Breckenridge Colorado
- Railroad Day | 9-4 pm | 189 Boreas Pass Road, Breckenridge Colorado
- Live music- Local Folk/ Post Paradise | 6-9 pm | 117 Washington Ave. Breckenridge Colorado
- Performance- Ira Glass | 7:30- 9:30 pm | Riverwalk Center, Breckenridge Colorado
- Breckenridge International Festival of Arts | 9 – 9:30 pm| Breckenridge, Colorado
- Portrait Paintings | 12-3 pm | 201 South Ridge St, Breckenridge Colorado
- Live Music/ Silent Film The Triplets of Belleville | 7:30 – 9:30 pm | Riverwalk Center, Breckenridge Colorado
- Live music- Chemistry Club/ Jon Gamache | 6-9 pm | 117 Washing Ave. Breckenridge Colorado
It’s a fun filled weekend in Breckenridge so make sure to not miss out on any of the fun performances, events and live music! For specific times, information, and to buy tickets click here!