Just like anywhere, the Breckenridge weather forecast can occasionally call for some rain showers. If you are on vacation in Breck and experience a passing shower or thunderstorm, don’t let the weather get in your way of fun! There are plenty of things to do in Breckenridge while you wait for the sun to shine again. Here are some ideas:
- Give your body the vacation it deserves and visit a day spa.
- Take a tour at the Country Boy Mine and find some gold!
- Spend some quality time with the kiddos and check out the Mountain Top Children’s Museum.
- Go shopping on Main Street and treat yourself to something that will always remind you of Breckenridge.
- Paint your own pottery at Ready, Paint, Fire!
- Get a nice work out while ice skating at the Steven C. West Ice Arena.
- Take advantage of the Breckenridge Recreation Center, which offers a selection of various classes for fitness and fun as well as an indoor pool area with slides and more!
- Go for a stroll through the historic Breckenridge sites and museums, including the Alice G. Milne Memorial Park, Barney Ford House Museum, Briggle House, Edwin Carter 1875 Museum, Iowa Hill Hydraulic Mine, Rotary Snowplow Park, or the Red, White and Blue Fire Museum.
- Visit all of the art galleries on Main Street, such as the Arts Alive Gallery, Teal and the Hibberd McGrath Gallery.
If you would like to plan a trip to Breckenridge so that you can enjoy some of these fun activities, call Breckenridge Discount Lodging at toll free1-866-476-2311 or visit breckenridgediscountlodging.com.